Kaufman Container Company's Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. By using this Site, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of use. We reserve the right to modify them at any time. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Site. You should check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. By using the Site following any modifications to the Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms and Conditions.
The Kaufman Container Web site (the "Web site" or the "Kaufman Container Web site") is provided by Kaufman Container and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries for your and others' personal, non-commercial interest only in the products, services and general business of Kaufman Container, subject to the terms of these terms and conditions of use and all modifications thereto ("Terms and Conditions"), and the rules that may be published from time to time by Kaufman Container. Kaufman Container may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time, and without actual notice to you. All such changes to these Terms and Conditions will appear on Kaufman Container Web site: www.kaufmancontainer.com.
This Web site is intended to provide users with general information about the products, services and general business condition and operations of Kaufman Container. This Web site may be used in the future to purchase products and services of Kaufman Container or sell to it your products and services. You and other users are invited to post appropriate knowledge or commentary on the Site. The posted information may be viewed by you and/or other users of the Web site. By posting information, data, text, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this Site, you agree that you are solely responsible for the origination of such Content. This means that you, and not Kaufman Container, are entirely responsible for the accuracy, completeness and ownership of all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Web site.
Without limitation of the foregoing, you agree to not use the Web site to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, or hateful;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Kaufman Container official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose, provided that even in those areas where advertising and promotional materials may be allowed, you shall not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other similarly destructive activity;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; or
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.
You also agree that you will not collect or store information about the users of this Site or the Content posted by others on this site or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of this Site or for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic mail or communications. You acknowledge that Kaufman Container does not pre-screen, monitor, review or edit the Content posted by users. However, Kaufman Container and its designees have the right (but not the obligation) at their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content, in whole or part, that, in Kaufman Container’s judgment, does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise undesirable, inappropriate or inaccurate. Kaufman Container is not responsible for any failure, non-failure or delay in removing such Content. You acknowledge and agree that Kaufman Container may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms and Conditions; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Kaufman Container, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Web site, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Kaufman Container assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings or other information submitted by you or other users to Kaufman Container.
Any or all postings on the Web site may be purged periodically in Kaufman Container’s sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that Content you view or post is at your own discretion and risk, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by or submitted to Kaufman Container. You further acknowledge and agree that the views expressed by you and other Users do not necessarily reflect the views of Kaufman Container and Kaufman Container does not support or endorse any content or otherwise posted by you or any User.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIAL
The content on this Web site is intended for informational purposes only. Except as expressly permitted, you may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit the content of the Kaufman Container Web site. Only if you obtain prior written consent from us -- and from all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property -- may you publish, display or commercially exploit any material from the Kaufman Container Web site. To seek our permission, you may write to Kaufman Container Company, 1000 Keystone Parkway, Suite 100, Cleveland, OH 44135 or to email@example.com. If permission is granted by us and by all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property, you may not change or delete any author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained on the Kaufman Container Web site.
In operating this site, Kaufman Container is seeking Content that originates with you and other Web site users. Kaufman Container does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Web site or Kaufman Container’s email addresses, or in any other way. Any information or material submitted or sent to Kaufman Container by any means will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. By submitting or sending information or other material to Kaufman Container you represent and warrant that the information is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material.
USER'S GRANT OF LIMITED LICENSE
By submitting or sending information or other material to Kaufman Container you grant Kaufman Container the royalty-free, unrestricted, world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
You also warrant that any "moral rights" in posted materials have been waived.
Consistent with the goal of Kaufman Container, you may be able to link to third parties' Web sites ("Linked Sites") from the Kaufman Container Web site. Linked Sites are not, however, reviewed, controlled or examined by Kaufman Container in any way and Kaufman Container is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein. These links do not imply Kaufman Container’s endorsement of or association with the Linked Sites. It is your sole responsibility to comply with the appropriate terms of service of the Linked Sites as well as with any other obligation under copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, privacy, security and export laws related to the use of such Linked Sites and any content contained thereon. In no event shall Kaufman Container be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of the Linked Sites or the information or material accessed-through these Linked Sites. You should direct any concerns to that site's administrator or webmaster. Kaufman Container reserves the exclusive right, at its sole discretion, to add, change, decline or remove, without notice, any feature or link to any of the Linked Sites from the Kaufman Container Web site and/or introduce different features or links to different users.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
As between Kaufman Container and you, Kaufman Container is the sole owner of all content on the Kaufman Container Web site, including without limitation, all applicable U.S. and non-U.S. copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights thereto. Except as otherwise specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions, you may not download or save a copy of the Web site or any portion thereof, for any purpose. You may, however, print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the Web site solely for your personal, non-commercial use or records, provided that any marks, logos or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of such screens. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content of the Linked Sites is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties.