Episode 26: History of Kaufman Container
This episode of Coffee with Kaufman covers the history of Kaufman Container. From being founded in 1910 all the way up to present day.
As mentioned, Kaufman Container was founded in 1910 by Elizer Kaufman. At the time, he named the company L.S. Kaufman & Sons. In 1964, Bernard Seid became the sole owner and CEO and also changed the company name to Kaufman Container. He was the first member of the Seid family to lead Kaufman Container, and would be followed by his son Roger Seid and his granddaughter, Sara Seid Blankenship.
In 1982, Kaufman Container opened up its special service division in Cleveland, Ohio. This division includes domestic and global sourcing, quality assurance, package development, warehousing & transportation and ofcourse... Decoration! Here in Cleveland, we offer silk screen printing, hot stamping, shrink sleeve labeling and pressure-sensitive labeling.
In 1995, Bernard Seid's son, Roger Seid became our CEO. Roger is still our CEO today and is very involved in our business.
In 2006, Kaufman Container relocated to our current headquarters: 1000 Keystone Parkway, Suite 100, Cleveland, OH 44135. This is where our entire sales and administrative staff, warehouse and our decorating facility are located. In 2010, we celebrated our 100th year anniversary.
Read more about our Company History.
Watch on YouTube Contact Us