Kaufman Container scores BIG winning 5 awards at the 2010 NACD Convention
Kaufman Container was the recipient of five packaging awards at the annual National Association of Container Distributors (NACD) convention held in Orlando, Florida this April.
The National Association of Container Distributors is a trade association representing leading distributors of rigid packaging and related components. It is dedicated to promoting the distribution channel within the container industry.
Each January, fellow packaging distributors submit packages that were developed during the previous year. During the NACD annual’s convention, an awards dinner and ceremony is held to present those awards. Each distributor competes for a Bronze, Silver, and Gold in the following categories:
Cosmetic & Personal Care Products
An award is also given out to the Creative Use of Stock Components.
Lastly, a prestigious, Bernard M. Seid Best of Show award is also given to one package that stands out from all the rest.
Drug & Pharmaceutical
Household Chemical & Automotive
Pet & Vet
The list of winners is:
- A Bronze award in the Novelty category for 3.5oz Fragrance Jars for customer, EAP Innovations. Sales team of Dave Jones & Nicole Mayne.
- A Bronze award in the Household Chemical & Automotive category for Elemental Odor Eliminator Jars for customer, OneCare. Sales team of Dave Jones & Nicole Mayne.
- A Gold award in the General Industrial category for Tri Flow Soy Lube for customer, Specialty Lubricants. Sales team of Lela Prica & Billie Venus.
- Bronze award in the Pet & Vet category for Canine Sauce for customer, Bark Vineyards. Sales team of Lela Prica & Billie Venus.
- Winner of the Creative Use of Stock Components award went to Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Baby Line for customer, Caldrea Company. Sales team of Ray Turkowski & Sarah Fletcher.
Kaufman Container was tied with another distributor for winning the most awards of the evening. It was also the third year in a row KCC has won the creative use of stock components award.
Congratulations to our sales teams & their customers for their outstanding wins and to all of those who helped contribute to the success of the package. It is truly a team effort at Kaufman. What a nice way to add to the celebration of our 100th anniversary!
<< Back To Main Page