Kaufman Container is excited to introduce the SureHandle PET Containers. They are the first-ever, one-piece PET containers that include an integrated handle. Our carafe-style containers are convenient, portable, shelf- differentiating and environmentally friendly.
Markets & Applications
Food: Edible oils, dressings, condiments, sauces, marinades, syrups, honey
Beverage: cold-pressed juices, sports drinks, nutritional drinks, ready to drink teas, alcoholic beverages, cocktail mixers
Household & Industrial Chemical: liquid cleaners, soaps, detergents, chemicals, automotive products, adhesives
Reduction of secondary packaging costs? SureHandle™ PET containers have been designed with enhanced top load capabilities. This enables the use of a shrink wrapped tray pack (vs. a corrugated case) which can withstand stacking of five layers to a pallet, four pallets high. Using a tray pack can potentially reduce secondary packaging costs by up to 80 percent. This also means easier unloading at the retail level, as well as retail-ready displays for big box stores. The end result is a cost-competitive container alternative, with significant convenience benefits and reduced secondary packaging.
- Capacities: 64 oz & 2 Liter
- Color: Clear
- Neck Finish: 38 mm
- Fill Temperature: Up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Liners: Induction seal or foam liner
- Monolayer PET material means the PET recycling stream will not be polluted by a handle made from a different material
- Lightweight to facilitate lower carbon footprint during transport
- Handle is injection molded into the preform
- No special considerations for filling lines
- Recently passed HPP testing
Future additional options will include: size options up to 3 liters, custom shapes & colors and additives such as UV inhibitors and O2 barriers. Contact us for more information & samples!